With excavators all over Durham literally changing the face of our city's structure, we reflect on the year gone past. Apologies in advance for the preponderance of self-referential items.
- Beer Menu: Surf Club
- New opening: Monuts
- In-house food photo: http://3.bp.blogspot.
com/-9wlw5VpeMLA/UiOfW1z1E8I/ AAAAAAAADn0/yIQZkpw_uyc/s640/ challah.jpg
- Ninth Street Vegan Dinner: Dante's Inferno
- Foodie opening news: Andrea Reusing comes to Durham?
- In-house recipe development: 10-day Pastrami
- Foodie Podcast Episode: http://www.
heritageradionetwork.com/ episodes/4357-Taste-Matters- Episode-89-Daniel-Rose
- Magazine Bread Photo Spread: http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/rising-star-chad-robertson-of-san-franciscos-tartine-bakery-cafe/#/magazine-gallery/chad-robertson/1
- Downtown Durham Food Development: Mateo finding its stride
- Homage to a Food Culture (Video): http://www.youtube.
- Foodie Video Series: Munchies
- Munchies Video: http://www.youtube.com/
- Food Personality: Andrew Zimmern
- In-house blog post: http://blog.berenbaums.
- In-house pastry development: Eccles Cakes
- Food Writing Rediscovered: "Mr. Hunter's Grave", by Joseh Mitchell
- Pie: Ginger Apple Cream Pie, Lauren Hart, featured at Berenbaum's Pi(e) Day, 3.14.13.
- Food Photo: "Matt Props Cooking Ramen", by Jeremy Lange
- Ramen: Pop-up Ramen Shop
- Bar Opening: Bar Lusconi
- New Customer for Ninth Street Bakery: BUNS of Chapel Hill
- Supermarkets: Li Ming Global Mart; La Superior